I was honored and humbled to see this Florence Welch inspired shoot on 100 Layer Cake yesterday! This wedding editorial is inspired by the free spirit and energy behind Florence of Florence and the Machine. Florence Welch is a boho style goddess and it was an honor to incorporate her style into my work as a Washington D.C. wedding photographer!
A team of creatives and I sought to create an earthy and sophisticated story in the seclusion of Gramercy Mansion and the woods that surrounds it. Gramercy is one of my favorite Baltimore, Maryland wedding venues! The design incorporates organic pops of maroons and red for a touch of edge to the elegant and ethereal back drop of the mansion and tree lines. Amongst the beautiful stone is loosely placed foliage and florals that surround the couple in an abundance of love and romance as they exchange vows.
The freely moving Sarah Seven gown paired with the statement engagement ring by Trumpet and Horn ties each space together. As well as custom paper by Surcee Calligraphy to top the lush sweetheart table.
A big shout out to Adriana from Adriana Marie Events for making one of my dream shoots a reality!
Here is the full team of INCREDIBLE vendors who made this shoot possible:
● Planner: Adriana Marie Events
● Bridal Boutique: Wren Bridal
● Gown Designer: Sarah Seven
● Jewelry: Elizabeth Bower Bridal
● Hair & MUA: Amie Decker Beauty
● Florist: Steelcut Flower Co.
● Furniture & Rentals: White Glove Rentals
● Designer: Adriana Marie Events
● Photographer: Virginia, Baltimore, and Washington D.C. Wedding Photographer Kate Ann Photography
● Location: Gramercy Mansion
● Baker: Catherine George Cakes
● Ring: Trumpet & Horn
● Paper: Surcee Calligraphy